Build database for keeping track of data from a variety of instruments on multiple computers. Built for a subproject on the Xenon Dark Matter Search project.
- Transparently handles time synchronization to the main server
- Makes sure time increases monotonically, ignoring changes to the system clock
- Corrects for clock drift
- Accepts data from multiple sources over the network
- Export selected data fields on a customizable time interval (ex Pressure A and Voltage B every 5 seconds from 10/15 – 10/19)
- View live data feeds on a customizable dashboard
- Local machines tolerate central server or network failure and save data backups until reconnection